About Arden Corporation
We are improving our world by helping organizations and individuals develop new skills
Our Core Values:
Our expertise is training on software products from VMWare, Microsoft, IBM, CompTIA, Oracle, Intuit, Adobe, and others. The education programs provided are for both the technical staff (programmers and system administrators) and end users.
Arden is also well versed in providing computer training facilities and related services (e.g. technical support) to enable clients to conduct their computer training programs.
The organization was founded in 1997. The current owner, Robert Gepfert, along with two other partners, started the company.
- In 1998, the company moved into a larger facility to accommodate the increased demand for technical training. An increase in staff and a move to yet a larger space in 2001 was necessitated to meet the additional demand for our services.
- In 2002, the University of Notre Dame began offering their Executive Masters of Business Administration program through Arden Corporation. In the summer of 2006, Arden Corporation built out a new facility to better accommodate the needs of the university.
- In 2003, relationships were formed with brokers to sell room rental services
- Starting in 2006, the company formed partnerships to expand the breadth of programs available
- Early in 2009, Beth Combs came on staff as Program Manager to take over running of the operational elements of the business
- In July of 2011, a new, larger facility was built. The new center allows for larger spaces, improved food services, and enhanced networking.
- During 2011, the demand for training on VMware software necessitated offering the training in a number of cities in the Mideast.